- Horizontally rectangular tote bag with the bottom half in textured nylon and the top portion charcoal unevenly dyed denim
- Silver paint abstractly depicts blooming flowers
- Two denim shoulder straps and one long nylon adjustable crossbody strap that is connected to the bag with silver-tone hardware
- Dries Van Noten logo on the top front of the bag engraved in black leather
- Handle drop: 6"
- Perfect condition aside from one tiny tiny hole at the top left of the denim portion. This hole can either be sewn or left as it has a very minimal effect on the bag
Success! Feel free to
or head to your